Introducing Online Giving
You now have the option to use Online Giving for contributions to our parish! The application provides you a convenient option that you may access at any time. Your gift will be transferred from your preferred method of payment directly to our parish.
There is no need to share any sensitive account information with parish staff. We have implemented
Online Giving because it is:
- Safe and Secure
- Simple. Start, stop and change your
contributions at any time
How do you sign up?
- Visit our parish website
- Click on the Online Giving link
- Complete the online registration form through the link Create New Account.
It is that simple!
Tip for Smart phone users:Download the free app for Online Giving Our Sunday Visitor
How Does Online Giving Benefit Me and My Parish?
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access through the Internet.
-Secure and Confidential. Adheres to banking security standards.
-Flexible. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
-Simple. No need to contact your bank or the parish office.
- Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH) or credit cards.
- Functional. You receive reminders and notifications about transactions. Parish Benefits
- Stabilize Contributions. Regularly scheduled gifts occur automatically. Allows parish to effectively manage monthly expenses, based on consistent support.
- Secure and Confidential. No need to store parishioner account information.
- Convenient. Makes it easy for everyone to contribute to the parish.
- Efficient. Participation saves time and expense in bookkeeping.
- Current. A tool for people who prefer to use electronic services.